Hoober Feeds is committed to providing high quality feeds and services to customers involved in animal agriculture. We pride ourselves in cutting edge feed formulations that are based on reliable, research proven information. We strive to provide feed that contains the finest ingredients available on today’s market and to provide our customers with the best nutritional services available.
Our mill has been manufacturing high quality feeds since 1937 when area native John J. Hoober purchased a tract of land along the railroad in Gordonville and established John J. Hoober, Inc. John ran the business for many years as a sole proprietor until the late 1970′s when he sold the mill to Dave Martin, a long-time employee. Dave took on several partners, including his son, Jeff, who then became sole owner in the early 1990′s and adopted the name Hoober Feeds. In 2002, Jeff sold the mill to John and Mark Wagner of White Oak Mills, who then sold the mill to owners Brad Wagner, Ron Moore, and Tom Nauman in April 2010. Ron Moore retired in the fall of 2014.
Hoober Feeds continues to carry on the tradition of manufacturing high quality feeds with the advancement of modern feed technology and science. We offer a variety of different products and services to meet the needs of the agricultural community and since the beginning of the business’ operation in 1937, we work closely with our customers.